miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2007

Rolando's favorite paintings

This painting needs nofurther words...
We dreamed of a house with Toulouse-Lautrec's paintings on the front door...




Looking at the sky at night in Quetchehueca was an impressive spectacle: the sky brightened by thousand of stars, and he and me looking at them, while dreaming of becoming linguists or wondering if there were really a God (from my part, he was a believer)... me screaming "I love it, I love it!" (referering to the starred sky)... This phrase led to a telegramm he sent me one time when I was in Hermosillo and he was in Quetchehueca:










Today I saw your beloved one
it wanted to love youand with its mouth opened threw stars, pieces of infinitum
then I also loved it.

Yours
Rolando





This episode came to mind everytime we looked at the starred sky from Van Gogh.









Being from a town where sunflowers were a daily image, he loved Van Gogh's sunflowers














































































0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio